Allocating host hash failed: max host memcap is smaller than projected hash size

This is running on an Itus Networks Shield (ITUS Networks Shield Pro - TechInfoDepot) running Kernel 5.4 MIPS64be (mips64-openwrt-linux-musl) on the OpenWrt master branch, which is probably going to make it an issue for you to test :frowning:

Currently, my goal is to get Suricata working across the various build-tree targets available to OpenWrt. I posted in the dev section about an issue I’m having with x86_64 (Passing CFLAGS=-fPIE to rust build system) and upstream to rust-lang the tuples required (currently, I patch in the tuples locally to the rust-lang toolchain), so while I can do some additional testing for things like rules use, etc, I’m not looking to actually use Suricata at the moment until after I clear through all the testing I have to do.

You, @ish, and @vjulien been an immense resource throughout my entire journey on this, and I can’t thank you all enough. I am at your disposal for any testing you need. The patch format you’ve sent me is perfect as I literally just drop it into a directory and the build-system takes care of the rest

grommish@DESKTOP-AW:~/openwrt/feeds/packages/net/suricata6/patches$ ls
00-fix-soft-float.patch  01-fix_log.patch
grommish@DESKTOP-AW:~/openwrt/feeds/packages/net/suricata6/patches$

So, whatever you need, feel free to impose!

Edit: This is not my production device, so testing is not an issue for this platform, at least