Dec23/Mar24 - Outreachy Applicants: please share your OISF redmine user accounts here!

Hey folks,

We were discussing, and having a sole focused point where all applicants can ask to be granted the dev role for their redmine users sounded better for mentors to track and quickly answer, so, here it is.

In case you are new to the Suricata project and want to start contributing, please share your OISF redmine username here, and someone with admin privileges will address that. :slight_smile:

Thanks for your interest in contributing to our project, and be very welcome, all!

1 Like

Hi! my redmine username is FayCarsons :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, my redmine username is DeborahLanyero

1 Like

Hi, my redmine username is brunosfranca

1 Like

Hello Deborah, I’ve missed your introduction post in our Outreachy channels. If you have indeed missed this step, could you please share a bit about you on this post - December 23 to March 24 Outreachy round: Introduce yourselves here! - #12 by jufajardini ?

Thanks, and we’re working on the dev role :wink:

Thanks @jufajardini for the correction , I had missed the introduction post however, I have now completed the introduction stage.

1 Like

No problems, welcome to our community, and have a great contribution phase! ^^

1 Like

Hi. My redmine username is kushalpokharel

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your users here, folks! I believe all logins shared here have been granted the dev role, so far.

Hi, my redmine username is behroz

1 Like

Hi this is my Readme username: samailamalima

1 Like

my redmine username is maitreya!

1 Like